Made by a team of Italian people living in Barcelona, they have every item imaginable covered on their articles. What started as a travel blog ended up as guide for italian tourists, now being translated to English and French as well. They also help their readers in real-time through Facebook and can answer any questions before or during your trip.
I built the front-end code to be integrated on Wordpress. The main tools used were Eleventy, BrowserSync and Webpack.
I studied Graphic Design and have been bulding websites since I discovered the Internet.
I have worked in agencies, product and service start-ups, and I teach Introduction to Digital Design.
I design and develop websites using the latest technologies and best practices. I understand developers’ concerns and respect designers’ pixels.
- Sublime Text
- 2019 – nowVisitare BarcellonaFront-end developer, graphic tinkerer
- 2016 – 2018StuartFront-end developer
- 2015 – 2018IDEP BarcelonaDigital design teacher
- 2015 – 2016MarsBasedFront-end developer
- 2011 – 2015MortensenGraphic designer and front-end developer
Thoughts and ideas
- Responsive iframe without a parent containerSometimes you can't add a wrapper to iframe embeds. It happened to me but I found a solution with only CSS :)
- Why did I build my portfolio website with GatsbyJS?A short note on when it is a good idea to over-engineer
- Stop setting the language of your website based on user locationLocation-based language setting is a bad idea. It's much better to use the browser's language.
- Be careful when copying and pastingSome Unicode characters can deceive you and give you a hard time